Customer Support Specialist
Las Vegas, NV • Customer Support Center
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information as needed
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Serve as a liaison between customer success team, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Pool industry experience is required, preferably in equipment troubleshooting and diagnosis, replacement, etc.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Must be able to lift, move, and carry up to 25lbs
- Experience with G-Suite and Microsoft Office preferred
- Experience with HubSpot and NetSuite a plus
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Position is an hourly, non-exempt position
- Training schedule will be Monday – Friday
- Regular schedule may include weekends and hours beyond the typical 8am-5pm