Announcing VivoPoint Essentials Package
It’s more than easier pool management – it’s peace of mind.
VivoPoint Essentials Package
After a very difficult year for most commercial pool and spa operators there is some light ahead! We look forward to getting everyone back in the water for fun, fitness or any activity you desire!
In this spirit, we are excited to announce the launch of VivoPoint Essentials, an innovative new monthly subscription package to help you manage your water easier, while also keeping you compliant with health department standards.
We know that managing aquatics is complicated – balancing chemicals, meeting health department requirements, maintaining safety, handling daily upkeep, making repairs, ensuring guest satisfaction, and more. We also know that you have to wear dozens of different hats to get the job done, including aquatic management. That’s where we come in.
Let us take on that aquatics hat—it’s literally in our name. At VivoAquatics, our mission is to make managing aquatics easier through technology, tools and an expert team with years of experience. We spend our days thinking about the best ways to protect our clients’ pools and spa, simplify operations and create great experiences for their guests, customers and members. We’ve partnered with some of the top brands in the world and serve a diverse clientele, including hospitality, multi-family, municipalities, vacation ownership, new construction, and fitness.
Now, VivoAquatics is offering an Essentials Package that replaces your paper pool logbooks with a simple, easy to implement and manage cloud-based solution combined with a reagent subscription that brings you and your team confidence that your pools are being managed right. Our subscription offers:
- A rapid digital water test meter that tests 10 chemicals in just minutes and is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 50.
- A digital logbook that allows you to ditch the paper and access your data anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- An expert support team that’s available 7 days per week via phone, chat, video, and email. Our aquatics experts can virtually visit any property in the world to diagnose and solve problems.
- Equipment tracking that documents installation dates, warranties, replacements, s-numbers, and voltages.
- Service orders that help track issues, progress of repairs and approvals to keep you up to date on the status of jobs.
Use our Essentials Package to:
- Stay Compliant with Health Department Requirements. Easily complete daily chemistry tests and log in our digital platform. Our platform meets health department requirements and is certified for CDC Safety Standards by the Council for the Model Aquatic Health Code when paired with the test frequency required at the State level.
- Save Money & Create Peace of Mind. Help your pool staff complete important maintenance and limit costly future repairs.
- Track All of Your Equipment. Identify and track all your equipment including installation date and warranty information.
Starting at $75 per month, we’ll send quarterly reagent refills directly to your facility, so you’re prepared for any aquatics scenario.
The VivoPoint Essentials Package is more than easier pool management – it’s peace of mind. Learn more.